Our website uses technology to collect information about its use, to distinguish between users, to help us provide you with a good experience and to allow us to improve the site and the service we offer. This means that when you visit our website, cookies or similar technologies will be placed on your computer or other device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are stored on a user’s computer when navigating the Internet and that, in particular, contain a number that allows the user’s computer to be unequivocally identified, even if the user changes locations or IP addresses. Cookies are installed while navigating the Internet, either by websites that the user visits or by third parties with which the website engages, and allows the latter to become aware of the user’s activity on the same site, or on others with which it engages, for instance: the location from which it accesses the site, connection time, the device from which it accesses (fixed or portable), the operating system and navigator used, most-visited websites, number of clicks, and the data regarding the user’s behaviour on the Internet.
The website can be accessed without needing the cookies to be activated, although deactivation may prevent the site from operating correctly.
You can however set up your browser to delete or refuse some or all of them, or to notify you when you are sent a cookie and therefore choose whether or not to accept it. You may also delete or refuse, some or all of the cookies, on our website at any time
Types of cookies
Depending on the length of time a cookie stays on your device:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies which only exist during the time you use the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using the website).
- Persistent cookies stay on the device after visiting our website and can be deleted by the user. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor.
Depending on the entity that manage the cookies:
- Cookies inserted directly by the Owner of the website in the user device.
- Third parties cookies inserted by a third party in the user device. Cookies installed by the owner of the site but the information collected is managed by a third party are also considered third party cookies.
What cookies we use?
Navigating our website, you may find cookies inserted directly by the Owner as described in the following section:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the running of our website. Can be used to facilitate the correct navigation of the website as well as ensures that the content thereof is effectively loaded.Additionally, personalisation cookies are used to compile statistical data related to the users’ activity on the website, in order to be able to improve the services provided to users by analysing navigation habits.
|JSESSIONID||Santander Asset Management||Session||Session||Server session ID|
|VisitorID||Santander Asset Management||Persistent||1 year||It is used by the web analysis tool to differentiate unique users|
|disclaimer||Santander Asset Management||Session||Session||Remember if the user has accepted the legal disclaimer to not to show the message again|
- Functional and Experience cookies: These cookies help us to make sure you have the best possible experience on our website.
|CookieHidden||Santander Asset Management||Persistent||1 year||Save if the user has hidden the warning message policy using cookies portal|
|banner[identification]||Santander Asset Management||Persistent||1 year||Remember the users selection in an options page navigation banners|
|disclaimer||Santander Asset Management||Persistent||1 year||Remember if the user has accepted the legal disclaimer to not to show the message again|
- Marketing cookies: These cookies help us to improve our services and experience when navigating and make your online journey better and more consistent.
|_ga||Google Analytics||Persistent||2 years||We use Google Analytics to collect anonymize statistics of visits and use of our website. This information help us to understand the activity and be able to improve the ongoing user experience.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Persistent||2 years||We use Google Analytics to collect anonymize statistics of visits and use of our website. This information help us to understand the activity and be able to improve the ongoing user experience.|
|_utma||Google Analytics||Persistent||2 years||We use Google Analytics to collect anonymize statistics of visits and use of our website. This information help us to understand the activity and be able to improve the ongoing user experience.|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||Persistent||2 years|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||Persistent||2 years|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||Persistent||2 years|
These cookies are collected by a third party (Google Inc.). Google Analytics stores cookies in data centres located in USA and do not share your information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Google except in the following cases: with your consent, with domain administrators, for external processing or for legal reasons.
More information about Google privacy and terms in https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
More information about Google cookies usage in https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en&csw=1
Configuration of the navigator
Depending on the type of browser,the procedure for revoking and removing cookies may be different. We recommend to consult the help section of the navigator or access the help pages of the following main navigators:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome /?hl=es
To help you understand cookies and the reasons for them, we’ve provided a description of each cookie that we use, what it does, and that it does not collect personal data about you. We use a feature that allows us to anonymize all the user’s IPs addresses within our website. The IP anonymization/masking takes place as soon as data is received by the Analytics Collection Network, before any storage or processing takes place. It also includes pseudonymous identifiers (e.g. strings of numbers or letters) if it is possible for us to identify you from these.