Cookie Policy

We use own cookies to improve our services and show you advertisements related to your preferences by analyzing their browsing habits. If you continue to browse this page, we believe that acceptance for use under the terms stated in the "Cookies Policy" (PDF, 77Kb)

Santander Select Moderate

Is an Asset Allocation fund that aims to provide an attractive level of return through investments in a diversified portfolio of Fixed Income (min. 40%), Equity (max. 40%) and Absolute Return Funds (max. 20%).

Minimum exposure to Equities is 20%, with a 30% neutral stance and a maximum allocation of 40%; minimum exposure to Fixed Income is 40% with a neutral allocation of 60% and a maximum allocation of 80%; Absolute Return Funds’ weight can rise up to 20% of the total portfolio with a 10% neutral allocation. Currency exposure is limited to 30% of the total portfolio.

Management Team: Global Multi Asset Solutions

Santander Select Moderate
Share Class A AUH
ISIN LU0781563928 LU1357026092
Benchmark N/A
Management Fee 1.50% 1.50%
Registration Countries * DE, LU LU
Minimum Investment $500 $500
Launch Date 12 June 2012 7 March 2016
Currency EUR USD
  Factsheet
English PDF PDF
Spanish PDF PDF
  KIID
English PDF (212 kb) PDF (212 kb)
Spanish    
Italian    
Portuguese    
German    

* LU (Luxemburgo) , CL (Chile) , CH (Suiza) , ES (España) , IT (Italia) , PT (Portugal) , DE (Germany)